Utility Pay Options
1. The Village is on a quarterly billing system. Residents receive a water bill every three months and the net amount is due within 15 days. You can pay your water and sewer bill directly thru Illinois E-Pay by clicking here. (Accounts where the water has been shut off are not eligible for online payments and must be paid at Village Hall or via mail directly.)
2. Set it and forget it with AutoPay (direct debit) from your checking account. Payment will be automatically deducted from your bank account on the billing due date. Click on the AutoPay link above for more information.
3. Pay your bill in person at the following location with cash, check or charge card. (VISA, Discover and MasterCard accepted.)
4. There is also a night dropbox located on the south side of Village Hall for convenience after normal business hours.
5. Pay By Phone option NOW AVAILABLE!
The Village of Lansing will now accept water utility bill payments by phone!
Please call: (877) 690-3729 and use Jurisdiction Code 2362 (this number is unique for Lansing).
You must know your water account number.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. The user will absorb the convenience fee of $1.00 or 2.35%.
There is an option for English or Spanish. Payments will post to your water account same day or next day at the latest.
6. Online payments are not accepted for any returned payments from any bank i.e. check returns or ACH returns. These bank returns must be paid in cash or certified funds only.
Lansing Municipal Center
3141 Ridge Road
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
5. Mail your payment in with your water bill.
Place your payment in the Drop Box for water bill payments located on the south side of the Village Hall.
Moving or Need to Change your Mailing Address? Need More Information?
If you are moving, please contact the Public Works department at 708-895-7190 to arrange for a final reading and final billing for your account. The Utility Billing Department should also be contacted with any change in the billing address or contact information.
For questions regarding online payments: Call the Utility Billing Department at 708-895-7200 or send an email to email@example.com.