Sign Up for 2018 Clean Up Day on April 28th
Sign Up for Lansing Cleanup Day
Spring is in the air…so we invite you to head outdoors
and help us KEEP LANSING CLEAN!
- Form a group with family, friends and neighbors or participate individually
- Complete the below registration form and return to Lansing Village Hall, fax to 708-832-4577 or submit online
- Choose a clean-up location (or one will be assigned to you or your group)
- Group leader will pick-up supplies at Village Hall between 9 & 10 am on April 28th
- Meet at assigned clean-up location at 10:00 a.m.
- Clean-up time is from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon. Please separate recyclables!
- Leave garbage bags at clean-up site for pick-up
- Gather at First Church (across from Village Hall near Pavilion) for BBQ lunch immediately following the clean-up
Garbage bags and a limited supply of gloves will be provided. Please bring your own gloves if possible.
It is important to register so the village knows where to pick-up the litter your group collects. We also need to have a head count for lunch. This event will take place rain or shine. Please wear appropriate clothing for the weather conditions of the day.
QUESTIONS? Please call Vivian at (708) 895-7207.