The Village garbage and refuse collection rates are as follows
- $73.26 per quarter, for all single family dwellings
- $53.59 per quarter, for all single family dwellings owned and occupied by a Senior Citizen, conditional upon proof of age (65 years and older) and property ownership.
- $73.26 per quarter, per unit, for all duplexes.
(Water Bills are mailed quarterly)
Each homeowner is required to pay a deposit fee in person at the Village Clerk's office, 3141 Ridge Rd. Lansing, IL:
- Residential / Single family deposit $100.00
- Business and Apartment Owners 8 units or less $150.00
- Industrial & Apartments OVER 8 units $200.00
Pay By Phone option NOW AVAILABLE!
The Village of Lansing will now accept water utility bill payments by phone!
Please call: (877) 690-3729 and use Jurisdiction Code 2362 (this number is unique for Lansing).
You must know your water account number.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. The user will absorb the convenience fee of $1.00 or 2.35%.
There is an option for English or Spanish. Payments will post to your water account same day or next day at the latest.