P&ZBA (Planning and Zoning Board of Appeals) role includes:
Powers and Duties:
- To hear and make recommendations to the Building Committee of the Village Board of Trustees on applications for variations.
- To hear and make final decisions on appeals of administrative decisions made by the Building Commissioner, Planning and Development Director, and other authorized village officials.
- To hear and make recommendations to the Village Board on applications for special uses and Ordinance text and map amendments.
- To hear and make recommendations to the Village Board on applications for planned development.
- To render zoning interpretations.
- To assist in the development, review and amendment of the Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Ordinance of the Village, as required by the Village Board.