Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintains official records and documents including archives
- Keeper of the Village Seal
- Attends and records the proceedings of all Village Board meetings
- Records and publishes Village Board meeting minutes
- Maintains official ordinances and resolutions records
- Countersigns and seals official documents, licenses and permits, etc.
- Administers oaths
- Answers inquiries from other government units and citizens
- Registers voters
The Clerk's Office is located at:
Lansing Municipal Center
3141 Ridge Road
Lansing, IL 60438
Office # : (708) 895-7207
Fax # : (708) 895-6878
Clerk's Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday : Closed (The Lansing Municipal Center will be open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to noon during the months of May and June ONLY. The Center will not be open on the Saturday before Memorial Day).
Sunday : Closed