Street Lights & Traffic Signals

traflightsCalls concerning electrical problems such as street lights or traffic signals should be directed to the Lansing Public Works Dept. at 708-895-7190 in order to receive prompt repair service.

If the street light is on a wooden pole , it would be helpful for the residents to also call Commonwealth Edison at 1-800-EDISON-1 to report the problem and receive a quicker response time.

If the street light is on a metal pole, the Public Works Electrical Department will repair the problem as soon as possible.