The new water/sewer rates for 2020 have been finalized effective January 1, 2020. They are based upon the Consumer Price Index (CPI) or 3% whichever is less per Village Ordinances 05-027 and 10-003. The CPI for the 2019 year was 1.8%.
The new water rate per thousand gallons:
Over 1,000,000 gallons:
The new sewer rate per thousand gallons is $ 0.95.
The 2019 Village garbage and refuse collection rates are as follows
- $91.20 per quarter, for all single family dwellings
- $68.40 per quarter, for all single family dwellings owned and occupied by a Senior Citizen, conditional upon proof of age (65 years and older) and property ownership.
- $91.20 per quarter, per unit, for all duplexes.
Each homeowner is required to pay a deposit fee in person at the Village Clerk's office, 3141 Ridge Rd. Lansing, IL:
- Residential / Single family deposit $100.00
- Business and Apartment Owners 8 units or less $150.00
- Industrial & Apartments OVER 8 units $200.00
The Village of Lansing will now accept water utility bill payments by phone or online on our website.
Please call: (888) 796-9643 (this number is unique for Lansing) to pay by phone.
You must know your water account number.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. The user will absorb the convenience fee of $1.00 or 2.25%.
There is an option for English or Spanish. Payments will post to your water account same day or next business day in most cases.